Your 3 year stats are pretty easy to remember, 3 ft 3 inches and 33 pounds. But your personality is off the charts.
You LOVE watching TV, as long as you can pick the show. Your favorites include Cailou, Bubble Guppies, Daniel Tiger, and Sponge Bob- yes, we let you watch Sponge Bob, it's not as bad as some of those other tv shows out there. I have to make sure to limit TV to about an hour a day total. You also love to sing and listen to music, again, as long as you choose exactly what you are listening to. Sophia the First CD is on constant replay in the car these days, and you DO NOT let me or daddy sing along!
You do have a little temper and you love to get your way. You can have a tantrum like no other, especially when you are tired or hungry. I try to keep a good schedule with food/sleep to avoid these types of things, but at times they are unavoidable, and really they don't get you anywhere. But I understand you are trying to figure things out and sometimes this world is overwhelming.
You do a good a good job playing pretend with your toys and you are LOVING the sand box you got for your birthday. Any messy play is fun for you. You also really like to jump on the mini trampoline and swing at the park. Speaking of the park, you are getting pretty brave these days, climbing ladders taller than I can reach. You like to be busy most hours of the day, so lounging around isn't really on your agenda. You keep me BUSY little one.
Lately you have been LOVING to see babies. If there is ever a baby around you will ask me if you can see them, and you are pretty gentle with them. You give them gentle kisses on their heads, and play gently with their fingers. You are going to be a wonderful big sister in a few months. You are pretty certain you will have a baby sister, though we will find out in just a few days if you are correct!
I've been trying to remember some of the cute things you say to blow my mind, but I can't seem to come up with a any in particular. There are so many each day!
You are growing so fast these days seem hard to hold on to, and before I know it you will be going off to school. I'm trying to cherish all the time I get to spend with you while you are still little and I can be home. The summers fly by, and soon we will be a family of 4. But I am sure you will take it all in stride. You are a leader little one and don't let anyone hold you back. But please make sure to share and use your polite words as much as possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment