Alright folks... This week is going to be a little crazy so we need fast, easy, convenient dinners. Here is my run down of this week.
Monday- leftovers- pork chops from last week that HAVE to be eaten, with a frozen vege side :-)
Tuesday- shredded buffalo chicken sandwiches and steamed broccoli.
Crockpot meal
4 chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)- I've never used the frozen, but they would probably work just as well.
1/3 bottle of wing sauce- my favorite is Syberg's, but tonight I used Franks.
1/2 pack of dry Ranch mix
Heat on low 7-8 hrs, shred and enjoy. You can add cheese or ranch/blue cheese dressing to spruce these up- or just eat them plain. Yum!
Wednesday- leftovers
Thursday- fend for yourself- frozen meal, fruit, sandwich, soup, whatever you can find you can eat!
Friday- meal made the night before ***
***- on Thursday evening myself and 2 of my good friends are going to try out a meal prep shop called "Time For Dinner". This is a store where you choose 6 meals you would like, head to each specific prep "station" and create meals. You then package the meals as a whole (6 servings) or 2 1/2's (2- 3 serving portions), take the food home and freeze it. There are cooking directions on each bag and you make it whenever you want!
This sounds like something I could do, on my own, but I need a little inspiration :-).
Also, in the month of August they have a special- buy 6 meals get 1 free!! Can't beat a good deal! So for $120 I will be getting 14 dinners with 3 servings in each dinner. All I have to do is add a fruit/vege and I am out the door! (or at the table...;-) )
No comments:
Post a Comment