HOT HOT HOT!!!! Oh my it has been HOT outside!!! We have had temperatures above 100 degrees for the past 10 days (yesterday was the hottest so far at 107- not including a heat index!!) Oh, and we had Allie's 1 year birthday photo shoot yesterday. It was at our house so we had some AC, however we did venture outside a couple times and we were just drippy...
I have been SO busy lately and have not really thought too much about blogging- however this past week I was been revisiting some of my previous posts and I realized how much fun it is reading them a year or so later. So, here I am!
My husband has been working SUPER hard to get our house ready to sell (we have a "coming soon" sign up in our yard already!) and we have pictures scheduled to be taken Monday, so hopefully we will be on the market shortly after that!
I've been enjoying my summer break with my baby! We have been spending lots of time at the pool, and Allie has gymnastic classes each week. She is so funny- you ask her to "do a roll" and she assumes the position... Too cute!!!! I can not believe she will be ONE on Thursday.
Allie is getting SO big! She has 1 tooth, and can eat pretty much anything as long as we cut it up really small. She notices everything, nothing gets past her. She is saying a few words "dada, ball, ba-ba, Ro-Ro, up, out, nayyy, baaaa, mooo, woof-woof, uh-oh" and man does she have a little sassy personality. She is running everywhere, climbing on the couch, climbing up inside her play shopping cart, and pretty much getting into everything!
She sure is a busy little girl!
Well I better go prepare for her to wake up soon... Laundry, dishes, cooking, and cleaning....until next time!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment