A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

$2 craft idea!!!

I needed a quick gift for a good friend for her bachlorette party tonight... I did a quick google search and came up with idea of making personalized wine glasses. ( I know this couple likes wine ;-) )

I then sent my husband up to Dollar General, it's not a dollar store, it's more of a semi-cheap convenient store, it is literally 4 houses away. He found 2 wine glasses for $1 each.

I then used my Silhouette Cameo to cut basic black vinyl and transferred it to the wine glasses. I think they turned out cute!!

Oh yea, the pink tissue paper came from a birthday present Allie had received earlier that day- reduce, reuse, recycle!

In 30 min and with only $2 I made a personalized gift!

I hope she likes them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment