A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Thankful
I know I am a week behind, but my family (in-laws) celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday. There are so many things to be thankful for this year... I could make a list 100 pages long. So instead I am going to list my top 10 things.
1. Being a mom to a beautiful and healthy daughter
2. Being a wife to an amazing man who is my best friend and who I can always have a good time with
3. The health of my family
4. Having a job I love, a house, and a car in this tough economy
5. Being able to provide my daughter with the best possible nutrition and experiences throughout her first 4 1/2 months of life
6. Laughing
7. Loving
8. Breathing
9. Family/friends
10. Living
I tried to pick topics that encompassed multiple things... But seriously I could go on forever...
What a great year to be Thankful :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment