A blog about being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend, and an OT. Making life more fun one day at a time!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where have I been?

Whew...what a crazy time of year. For some reason I don't recall last school year being this busy , but I am stacked with evaluations, transition IEP meetings, eligibility meetings, and just the basic end of the year wrap up. I suppose I was this busy last year, however this year I also have to make transition papers for all of my students, because I will have a sub at the beginning of next year. So...instead of focusing on how much I have to do...let's focus on some things I am excited about!

1. Officially signing my part time contract for next year!!!
2. Having off work June-October!!!!
3. Expecting and planning for BABY L!!!
4. Having some of the most awesome co-workers EVER!!!
5. LOVING my job!!! (even when I have to work from home :/)
6. That my entire family is home and healthy!!!
7. Swimming outside this summer before BABY L comes- momma's got to get her tan on!!!
8. Baby L rolling around and kicking like crazy (especially when momma's trying to get some sleep)
9. Taking baby class and learning about the excitement that is about to happen!!!
10. Having an AMAZING husband, who I get to see getting more and more excited about our baby EVERY DAY!!! <3

I hope you all have many things that you are excited about right now! My social calendar is BLOWING up in May! I can not wait to spend lots of time with so many people I care about!

Now...if you can write a blog using more !!!! I dare you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment